Pages

Wednesday, January 18, 2012

Cat Lottery

How can a cat win a lottary? That's how:

Bir kedi piyangoda büyük ikramiyeyi nasıl kazanır? İşte böyle:

Yesterday I was cooking at the kitchen and Hera's step sister was watching me at her usual spot. At the kitchen door. I dont know how it happened but a small bird hit the glass door and fell just in to the lap of Hera's step sister ( I know we should have to find her a name, its so long to write it everytime.) Before I could do anything, she dissapered with the bird. I bet she couldnt believe her luck.

Dün mutfakta yemek yapıyordum ve Hera'nın üvey kardeşi de her zamanki yeri olan mutfak kapısının yanında beni izliyordu. Nasıl oldu anlamadım ama birden küçük bir kuş cam kapıya olanca hızıyla çarptı ve tam olarak Hera'nın üvey kardeşinin ( evet biliyorum artık ona bir isim koymalıyız, her seferinde böyle yazmak çok uzun oluyor) kucağına düştü. Benim bir şey yapmama fırsat kalmadan, ikiside saniyeler içinde ortadan kaybolmuştu. Eminim ki şansına inanamamıştır.. 


Couple hours later, she came back and had a deep and long sleep in my new sitting place at the verandah.. I was pretty sure about what she was dreaming as she just placed herself right next to the vintage needlework pillow, with the colorful bird...

Bizimkisi bir kaç saat sonra geri geldi ve veranda da yeni yaptırdığım sedirin üzerinde derin ve uzun bir uykuya daldı. Üzerinde rengarenk bir kuş olan yastığın yanına yattığına bakılırsa, rüyasında neler gördüğünü tahmin etmek hiç zor değildi..
I recently found some gorgeous vintage needleworks from the local bazaar. I will show you more as soon as I use them somewhere...

Datça'daki meşhur Cumartesi pazarımızdan bir kaç tane harika eski etamin işlenmiş parça aldım. Şimdilik bir tanesi yastık oldu. Diğerleri de bir işe yarar yaramaz hemen size gösterilecek, söz..

5 comments:

  1. Man, it was HER lucky day. Hera's step-sister needs to be named after one of the Greek Goddesses who are step-sisters to the Goddess Hera, which is basically all of them because Mount Olympus was a pretty inbred place.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hey that's a really great idea. Now I should have to find my mythology book..

    ReplyDelete
  3. CUTE kitty ! she does look quite content :)
    ~laura xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Well, that extra boost of protein maybe helps her feel warm.
    Yes, that needlework is beautiful.

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin