Pages

Monday, May 21, 2012

Meet Zeyno and Sheila

After couple days of rain and cool weathers, we are once again back to normal sunny days. Yesterday when I went to Datca I saw that I was not the only one enjoying the sun.. The puppies Zeyno and Sheila ( both 2 months old) were having their first dip at the sea and by looking at their shivering I can tell that they were not very happy about it. But their two young owners were very keen to teach them swimming before the summer..But at the end they were so cute with their sea towels...

Bir kaç gün süren yağışlı ve serin havadan sonra,tekrar normale, güneşli günlere geri döndük. Dün Datça'ya indiğimde güneşin tadını çıkartan sadece ben değildim. Her ikisi de 2 aylık olan Zeyno ve Şila, ilk deniz banyolarını yapmışlardı ama titremelerine bakarsak çok da mutlu değillerdi. Ancak sahipleri yaz gelmeden onları denize alıştırmakta çok karalıydı, ama sonunda her ikisi de havlularının içinde dünya tatlısıydılar..

This is Sheila,

İşte Şila,


and this is Zeyno,

ve bu da Zeyno

As our Hera is almost 3 years old, I really miss playing with puppies..

Artık bizim Hera'mız neredeyse 3 yaşında olduğu için, yavru köpeklerle oynamayı çok özlemişim...



Hope both of them will have many more summers to enjoy with their owners..

Umarım her ikisinin önünde de sahipleri ile beraber geçirecekleri pek çok yaz olur..


6 comments:

  1. I am completely besotted! Thank you for making my week! Francesca

    ReplyDelete
  2. They are so cute! They know to swim anyhow but they look great with their big pawns!

    ReplyDelete
  3. l miss my city l am from Marmaris. Now l am in Toronto

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi! Just to say hello! I have just discovered your lovely blog and have nominated you for the Kreativ Blogger Award! Go to my page to claim it! www.seasonalcookinturkey.blogspot.com.

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin