Pages

Sunday, December 9, 2012

Sunday blues...

A typical Mediterranean day outside..Wind, sun and rain continuosly playing with each other...

But inside its all about a lazy Sunday full of,


  • pink roses from the garden
  • writing travel journal
  • green tea with a dash of cinnamon 
  • chocolate chip cookies for lunch ( I told you its a lazy Sunday!!)
  • hearing the sound of wind and the waves






  •  always a great company,our sweet Hera
  • music coming from inside
  • hubby cooking the dinner for tonight
  • and as always playing with the camera..
  • a short blogpost to share my Sunday and photos..


11 comments:

  1. Wonderful image of the sea and sky! It looks so much like Rhodes in the wintertime! I love it there off-season! The light is amazing... I call it "painters' light"!
    Enjoy your cozy home... by the way, beautiful photos! I love the details... and sweet Hera in the background!
    Love from the Alps :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. These photos are so beautiful and tranquil. Such a contrast to the chilly view outside my window! Still, I can share in the green tea with cinnamon experience while I too wait for the husband to prepare a meal. I've never had cinnamon with green tea before so thank you for the idea. Sarita

    saritaagerman.blogspot.it

    ReplyDelete
  3. What lovely photos. Green tea with cinnamon does sound like a good idea, also wildly healthy, right?

    ReplyDelete
  4. Felt like I was right there with you:)

    ReplyDelete
  5. that's my kind of Sunday, enjoy :)
    sevgiler,
    Ozlem

    ReplyDelete
  6. Beautiful! With minus 16 degrees outside and over 20 cm of snow, this is the way I spend my days too...:)

    ReplyDelete
  7. The sea, your green tea and the roses, and the vase everything looks very welcoming and cozy, and indeed a perfect way to spend a lazy Sunday!

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin