Pages

Monday, December 24, 2012

Winter flowers..



Except man made and cared gardens, I think summer is the lowest season for the plants around here. Most of them are usually dry or without any flowers. However all other seasons have their unique plants and flowers. Here are some bush like plant, I picked from our recent hike. They are everywhere near the forest. .With its bell shaped small pink flowers  it is a small miracle. As always,I dont know what they are named but I really love them...


 Eğer kendi yaptığımız ve baktığımız bahçeleri saymazsak sanırım buralarda yaz mevsimi bitkiler için en kötü zaman. Çoğu genellikle sapsarı kuruyor, ve çiçeklerini başka mevsimlere saklıyorlar..Buna karşın diğer her mevsimin kendini has bitkileri ve çiçekleri var. Bu çalı benzeri bitkiyi geçen gün yaptığımız yürüyüş sırasında kopardım. Minik pembe çiçekleri ile adeta bir mucize ve şu sıralar orman kenarında bol bol bulunuyor. Her zaman olduğu gibi adı nedir bilmiyorum ama çok güzeller....


4 comments:

  1. Looks like Heather to me - I'm sure Alan will tell us the Latin name.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yes, it's Heather (Calluna). They are also white, and different shades of pink. I like them too.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love these - I do believe it's Heather! Also love the new look - wishing you Season's Greeting from Sydney with love xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi Aysegul! Hope you are having a great season! Sorry for the absence, but 2012 was definitely a difficult year here in Portugal, and even worse for me...
    Wish you a very Happy 2013, and enjoy Grenada in Blogtrotter Two!

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin