Pages

Sunday, March 31, 2013

March at the Beach House..

I selected some photos for you from my new blog Sahildeki Ev ( Beach House)...When I was gathering these photos I realized that March was full of all kinds of flowers and new projects, ( mostly me painting everything to white) at our home.....Although there were some bad weather days, we mostly started to spend time outside... Please check detailed stories  which I write in English and Turkish from HERE..

Yeni bloğum Sahildeki Ev'den sizler için Mart ayında çektiğim bir kaç fotoğraf seçtim..Resimleri düzenlerken fark ettim ki, Mart ayı bizim evde bol bol çiçekli ve genellikle benim elime ne geçerse beyaza boyadığım bir sürü proje ile geçmiş..Havaların kötü olduğu günler olsa da, artık dışarılarda daha çok zaman geçirmeye başlamışız...Fotoğrafların detaylarına BURADAN ulaşabilirsiniz..








9 comments:

  1. Ha ha funny! I have the same blue ceramic cups from Fez. Beautiful photos, bright and peaceful.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautiful collages of your March! :) And yes, so bright and peaceful :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Really lovely photos...it looks an amazing place

    ReplyDelete
  4. Yazlık mekanlar için ideal renk seçimi...Beyaz renkle turkuaz,pembe sarı yeşil uyumu çok güzel..Stil sahibi bir ev...Sevgiyle kalın..Aida

    ReplyDelete
  5. ah such colour and detail in your photos...a feast for the eyes! thank you for calling by at my blog, because now I can follow you and see more of your world! and I see we both like A Beach Cottage...Emmax

    ReplyDelete
  6. Fotoğraflar beni benden aldı desem.. :)

    ReplyDelete
  7. You really made a beautiful house at the datcha! It is full of lovely details, and very fresh. Enjoy it many, many years to come!

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin